IoT Village CFP
We want you to join us at the IoT Village Virtual Event April 23-24, 2021, so submit a talk now!
All talks related to IoT security issues are welcome, with special emphasis on any of the following topics:
- Internet of Things - Show us how secure (or insecure) IP-enabled embedded
systems are. Routers, network storage systems, cameras, HVAC systems, refrigerators, medical devices,
smart cars, smart home technology, and TVs. If it is IP enabled, we're interested.
- Vulnerabilities and Remediation - Show us the what 0-days, exploits, or
vulnerabilities you’ve found in an IoT device and then how the security flaw can be fixed. It great to
pull off a hack, but how do we fix it going forward.
- Demonstrable Research - Present attacks that result in mechanical
operation of the device's physical functionality. Can you make the device move, smoke, light up, emit
sound, manipulate a screen readout, or any other visibly evident manifestation of the exploit?
- Healthcare & IoT - Demonstrate or discuss how IoT devices are impacting
the realm of healthcare, including but not limited to patient health and hospital security. Travel,
Hospitality, and IoT - Analyze how IoT is impacting the travel & hospitality industry, guest safety, and
the connected hotel room.
- IoT Device Management – Discuss best practices for deploying and building
security into IoT devices.
We encourage coordinated disclosure.