CFP Deadline: Feb. 28, 2022
All talks related to IoT security issues are welcome, with special emphasis on any of the following
- Internet of Things - Show us how secure (or insecure) IP-enabled
embedded systems are. Routers, network storage systems, cameras, HVAC systems, refrigerators,
medical devices, smart cars, smart home technology, and TVs. If it is IP enabled, we're interested.
- Vulnerabilities and Remediation - Show us the what 0-days, exploits,
or vulnerabilities you’ve found in an IoT device and then how the security flaw can be fixed. It
great to pull off a hack, but how do we fix it going forward.
- Demonstrable Research - Present attacks that result in mechanical
operation of the device's physical functionality. Can you make the device move, smoke, light up,
emit sound, manipulate a screen readout, or any other visibly evident manifestation of the exploit?
- Healthcare & IoT - Demonstrate or discuss how IoT devices are
impacting the realm of healthcare, including but not limited to patient health and hospital
security. Travel, Hospitality, and IoT - Analyze how IoT is impacting the travel & hospitality
industry, guest safety, and the connected hotel room.
- IoT Device Management – Discuss best practices for deploying and
building security into IoT devices.
We encourage coordinated disclosure.